Thursday, July 15, 2010
Everything's happening too fast. Just too fast. I can hardly catch up with the pile of tasks i have to settle, both uni and non-uni. I'll fly off on the day i end work. and i'm so afraid i have not enough time to settle everything before i leave for america. Ah, God help me! I really want to enjoy the switz trip and relax all i can before i start studying again. that being said, tmr's the last day of work. FINALLY! Colleagues have been really really nice with me, joking with me, including me in their lunches. i'd be sad to go, but i'd be really happy to stop working once and for all. YESSSS.... FREEDOM HERE I COME!
garder la foi

Powered by Blogger

Name: Ho Xinyi
Date of birth: 5 Feb 1991
Schools: hpps, nygh, hci, ucb
Religion: Christian

[ Recent posts ]

[ Sites ]