Monday, May 31, 2010
random peacefulness
Listening to pathetique sonata mvmt 2 now. Its really so soothing and reaches the heart, relaxing the soul entirely and completely. Sometimes, I really enjoy a little quiet time by myself, listening to soothing music and just doing my own stuff. It really releases all the stresses from the mind:)

yesterday,I went to church and heard this really beautiful line: Cast all your cares on Him. It really makes me feel that I have nothing to worry about. I feel that sometimes, people need a little bit of faith in life. Being skeptical about everything in life will lead only to bitterness and suspicion about everything.
Today, something simple but wonderful happened to me.I forgot to bring my cardkey to work today. By right, i couldnt get into the office because i needed the cardkey to open the door. So on the mrt to work, i just prayed that someone who goes to the office would take the same lift as me or that the door would be open so that i dont have to wait outside helplessly or trouble someone by pressing the doorbell. So, when i went up the lift, i reached the entrance, i was absolutely relieved to see the door was wide open. But the amazing thing was that immediately after i went through the door and sat at my worktable, the receptionist reported to work and closed the door. Yeah, it might have been argued to be luck. But i chose to believe in the higher work of God:) It's always good to have a little faith:) good things can happen to you.

New word I learnt today: Scatological intensity
Scatological: the study of or preoccupation with excrement or obscenity.
who would have thought we could use it like that? Haha probably the writer meant that the intensity level was as intense as preoccupation or obsession with excrement/obscenity. I don't know how that make sense actually O_o
garder la foi

Powered by Blogger

Name: Ho Xinyi
Date of birth: 5 Feb 1991
Schools: hpps, nygh, hci, ucb
Religion: Christian

[ Recent posts ]

[ Sites ]